ARDINA Diesel Anti-Freeze 1:1000 improves diesel-flow under low temperature conditions and makes diesel fuel winter safe. Prevents diesel gelling, slow-flow situations and no-flow situations in fuel filters, valves, injectors and the fuel system. Reduces the Cold Filter Plugging Point (CFPP) by 10°C – 12°C. Reduction results depend on the base fuel composition.
- Prepares your diesel fuel for cold winter conditions
- Prevents wax crystals from building up in your fuel tank and fuel system
- Prevents gelling, slow-flow and no-flow situations in filters, valves and injectors
- Prevents settling and accumulations of wax crystals at the bottom of the fuel tank
- Protects the entire fuel system against rust, wear and corrosion
For all (common rail) diesel engines with or without turbochargers running on low or normal sulphur level (bio) diesel fuels to ensure the fuel is winter-safe.
Pour the required contents in the fuel tank before filling it with fuel.
The recommended treat rate is 1 liter of Diesel Anti-Freeze to 1000 liter of diesel fuel. Use for each tank filling before initial wax crystals build-up.