BORTEC Friction Fighter
High quality oil additive for low and mid SAPS engine oils without solid particles.
- A new generation, boron ester based friction reducer and anti-oxidant, which adds unique features to any standard motor oil.
- Forms a protective ceramic layer reducing friction and wear
- Boosts oil performance and delays oil-ageing
- Reduces engine noise level and vibrations
- Restores engine power and reduces fuel consumption
- Provides long term protection of your engine
- Does not contain solid particles
Add contents of one bottle to the warm motor oil. Let the engine run for a few minutes to optimize mixing. Make sure the oil contents does not exceed the maximum oil level in your engine.
One bottle treats 4 to 6 litres of motor oil.
Falex Pin and Vee-Block Test
- ZDDP - Zinc Dithiophosphate
- ADDP - Ashless Dithiophosphate
- ZnDTC - Zinc Dithiocarbamate
- MoDTC - Molybdenum Dithiocarbamate
- ADTC - Ashless Dithiocarbamate
- ATD - Alkyl Thiadiazole
The data shows a comparison between the anti-wear performance of BORTEC Friction Fighter and ZDDP, or Zinc Dithiophosphate, which is the most commonly used additive in commercially available engine oil. A 500 pound load was set to standard metal vee-blocks and pin. The pin was rotated at 300 rpm for one hour. A FAIL result is any test which did not make the 60 minutes mark due to excessive wear or high torque.
|Languages||EN, DE, FR, ES|
|Flash Point||> 201°C|