- Cleans the fuel system including valves and injectors
- Restores power and performance
- Eliminates rough idling and engine hesitation
- Improves combustion
- Reduces gasoline consumption
- Prevents fuel system corrosion
- Reduces emission of hazardous exhaust gases
All gasoline (leaded or unleaded) engines with injectors or carburetor. Will not harm catalytic converters.
Pour the contents of one bottle in the fuel tank before filling it with gasoline. One bottle treats 40 to 60 litres of gasoline.
Normal use: one bottle every 2000 km. Intensive or sportive use: one bottle for each tank filling.
|Languages||EN, DE, FR, ES|
|Flash Point||> 61°C|
|Colour||Clear / Colourless|