What is an engine flush?
Simply put, it is an additive that cleans the entire inside of the engine where normally the engine oil flows through. It ensures that all harmful particles such as sludge, lacquer, deposits and soot are removed so the internal oil circuit is like new before you add fresh engine oil again. That's what an engine flush is in a nutshell.
Causes and effects of a poorly performing engine
A dirty engine can be recognized by the familiar tick. This can be caused by stuck piston rings, heavily soiled scraper rings, clogged oil channels or stuck hydraulic valve lifters. These are often moving parts that are lubricated or move in engine oil. If bad or contaminated oil is used and this oil and dirt settles on the parts, they move less smoothly, which causes wear in the engine.
Cleaning the engine with engine flush
We talked about what an engine flush is and how the engine gets contaminated. An engine flush has several advantages in (preventive) cleaning of the engine. Advantages:
- Internally cleans and flushes the engine with highly effective cleaning agents
- Eliminates gums, varnish and sludge
- Easily removes contaminants like carbon deposits, soot and liquids (water and fuel rests) from the engine
- Reduces fuel consumption and exhaust emissions by restoring engine condition and enabling the fresh oil to perform optimally
- Contains no harmful solvents
Usage: For all petrol, diesel and LPG engines with or without turbo chargers and compatible with all mineral, semi synthetic or full synthetic motor oils.
After cleaning your engine with the Engine Flush, make sure to use one of our oil additives to boost the performance of your standard engine oil and get optimal results.
That’s what an engine flush is and what it can do for your engine.
Products to use