Internally cleans and flushes the engine from old oil before an oil change.
- Internally cleans and flushes the engine with highly effective cleaning agents
- Eliminates gums, varnish and sludge
- Easily removes contaminants like carbon deposits, soot and liquids (water and fuel rests) from the engine
- Reduces fuel consumption and exhaust emissions by restoring engine condition and enabling the fresh oil to perform optimally
- Contains no harmfull solvents Usage For all gasoline, diesel and LPG engines with or without turboc hargers.
- Compatible with all mineral, semi synthetic or full synthetic motor oils.
- Before changing oil, pour the contents of one bottle in the crank case of the warm engine.
- Let the engine run for 15 minutes, alternatively at low and high rpm.
- Drain the oil from the crank case.
- Replace oil filter.
- Refill crank case with recommended fresh motor oil.
One bottle treats a crankcase of 3 to 6 litres.
|Languages||EN, DE, FR, ES|
|Colour||Clear / Amber|
|Flash Point||> 200°C|