- Ensures complete and rapid diesel particulate filter regeneration
- Reduces ignition temperature of trapped soot ensuring extraordinary combustion at temperatures typically encountered during normal engine operation
- Prevents performance loss caused by clogged diesel particulate filters
- Reduces particulate emission assisting in meeting strict legislation and emission limits
- Extends lifetime of the expensive diesel particulate filter
- Most economic way of soot reduction without any changes to the fuel system
- Regeneration of diesel particulate filters is 5-10 times faster and more complete than when using a catalyst coated diesel particulate filter
- No secondary emissions
- Can be used for all diesel engines with standard or retrofitted diesel particulate filter
For all diesel engines (incl. common rail and turbo charged eng ines) with standard or retro fitted diesel particulate filter.
Pour the contents of one bottle in the fuel tank before filling it with diesel fuel.
Use on a regular basis. One bottle treats 40 – 60 ltrs of diesel. Do not overdose.