Treats the diesel fuel system including valves and injectors.
- Cleans the entire fuel system including injectors
- Increases cetane number Restores power and performance
- Improves combustion and reduces fuel consumption
- Protects the fuel system against corrosion
- Reduces emission of hazardous exhaust gases
- Lubricates the diesel fuel pump in case of low sulphur fuel
For all diesel engines (incl. common rail) with or without turbochargers running on low or normal sulphur level diesel fuel.
Pour the contents of one bottle in the f uel tank before filling it with diesel fuel. One bottle treats 40 to 60 litres of diesel fuel.
Normal use: one bottle every 2000 km. Intensive or sportive use: one bottle for each tank filling.
|Languages||EN, DE, FR, ES|
|Colour||Clear / Amber|
|Flash Point||> 61°C|