Diesel Injector Cleaner
- Removes carbon deposits from injectors and prevents needles from seizing
- Reduces corrosion and wear
- Improves combustion with effective cleaning agents and a strong cetane improver
- Decreases operational cost by lowering fuel consumption and maintenance costs
- Reduces engine noise Reduces emission of hazardous exhaust gases
- Improves starting performance and eliminates knocking under partial loads
- Contains a highly effective lubricity agent to lubricate the fuel pump
For all diesel engines (incl. common rail) with or without turbochargers running on low or normal sulphur level diesel fuel.
Pour the contents of one bottle in the fuel tank before filling it with diesel fuel. One bottle treats 40 to 60 litres of diesel fuel.
Normal use: one bottle every 2000 km. Intensive or sportive use: one bottle for each tank filling.
|Languages||EN, DE, FR, ES|
|Flash Point||> 61°C|
|Colour||Clear / Amber|